The Inn is appropriate for adults and children 12 years of age and older, due in large measure to the age of the Inn, the quality of its furnishings, and our guests’ reasons for staying with us.
The Inn’s room rates are based on one or two persons staying in a guest room and are priced the same for single and double occupancy. There is an additional charge of $40 per night for a third person staying in a room. Our rates include a full gourmet breakfast each morning as well as snacks and beverages each afternoon during your stay. Applicable lodging taxes (9.0%) and merchandise taxes (5.5%) are not included in the rates. Weekend and holiday rates may be higher than weekday rates. We also may require a minimum stay of two or more nights on some weekends and holidays. Our rates are subject to change at any time. Please check the availability calendar on our website for the room rates on specific dates.
Specials, Promotions, Discounts Etc.
If the Inn offers guests a special, promotion, discount or other arrangement affecting our room rates or any accompanying good or service provided by or through the Inn, the arrangement (a) is available only if the guest makes a reservation directly with the Inn and is not available if the reservation is made through an individual or online travel agent; (b) applies only to new (and not cancelled and remade) reservations made after the Inn’s publication of the arrangement; (c) may not be combined with any other special, promotion, discount or arrangement offered by the Inn; (d) may be discontinued by the Inn at any time and for any reason, but without affecting any reservation already made before the discontinuance of the arrangement; and (e) is subject to any blackout dates and other restrictions and all other terms and conditions established by the Inn.
Gift Certificates and Cards
Please let us know when you make your reservation if you will be using an Inn-issued or third-party gift certificate or gift card to pay for all or part of the cost of your stay at the Inn. Please also be sure to read and understand the restrictions, if any, on your gift certificate or card (including any expiration date) to be sure that it can be redeemed for your stay. Gift certificates and cards may not be redeemed if they are not presented to us during your stay.
At the time of reservation, we will charge a deposit equal to the cost of a one-night stay or 50% of the cost of a multiple-night stay, including in each case any applicable tax. Any balance owed on the cost of the stay is to be paid at check-out.
For payment of a deposit, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards. For payment of any balance owed on the cost of the stay, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards, checks drawn on U.S. banks with proper identification, cash and Inn-issued and approved third-party gift certificates and cards.
Modification of Reservation
If you want to modify your reservation, the modification will be handled in one of the following ways:
- Shorten. If you wish to shorten your stay at the Inn, it will be treated as a partial cancellation of your reservation in accordance with our “Cancellation of Reservation” policy.
- Lengthen. If you want to lengthen your stay at the Inn, the additional period of your stay will be subject to room availability, the then applicable room rates, and the discretion of the Inn.
- Reschedule. If you wish to reschedule your stay at the Inn, the following rules will apply: (a) the stay may be rescheduled, subject to room availability, the then applicable room rates, and the discretion of the Inn; (b) your rescheduled stay must begin within one year after the start date of the original stay; and (c) the deposit charged for the original stay will not be refunded to you, but instead will be held by us and applied to your rescheduled stay and must be supplemented if your rescheduled stay costs more than the original stay.
- Other. If you want to modify your reservation in any other way, we will try to accommodate your desired change.
If you made your reservation directly with the Inn, please contact us to modify the reservation. If you made your reservation through an online travel agent, you must contact the travel agent to modify the reservation.
Cancellation of Reservation
In view of the small size of our Inn, the cancellation of a reservation often has a profound effect on us. At the same time, we understand and appreciate the concern for human health and, by extension, the uncertainty of travel resulting from the COVID-19 pandemic. Therefore, if you cancel your reservation made directly with us for a stay at our Inn, the cancellation will be dealt with in accordance with the following schedule:
- One Day or More. If you cancel your reservation by 3:00 PM (Camden time) on the day immediately before your scheduled arrival, we will refund 100% of your deposit, will not charge you for the remaining balance of the reservation, and will not impose any cancellation fee.
- Less than One Day. If you cancel your reservation after 3:00 PM (Camden time) on the day immediately before your scheduled arrival, we will not refund any of your deposit and will charge you for the remaining balance of the reservation, i.e., you will be responsible for paying the total cost of the reservation.
If you made your reservation directly with the Inn, please contact us to cancel the reservation. If you made your reservation through an online travel agent, you must contact the travel agent to cancel the reservation. The cancellation policy for a reservation made directly with the Inn, as stated above, may differ materially from the cancellation policy for a reservation made through an online travel agent.
Check-In and Check-Out
Check-in normally is between 3:00 PM and 6:00 PM on the day of arrival, and check-out ordinarily is by 11:00 AM on the day of departure. You must make special arrangements with the Inn if your desired check-in or check-out time will be outside of these timeframes.
We do not allow pets, though we do allow service dogs. We are happy to assist you with finding a nearby boarding facility for your pet. Some local pet boarding options are:
We are committed to providing our guests with a smoke-free and flame-free environment. Smoking, vaping and burning candles and incense are not allowed anywhere at the Inn, except that smoking or vaping may occur on the gravel parking pad next to the garage. If a guest or his or her invitee does not comply with this policy, the guest will be charged a room-recovery fee of not less than $300 per room to restore each affected room to a smoke-free condition.
Violence and Weapons
We are committed to maintaining a safe, secure environment at the Inn. Violent acts and threats of violence at the Inn are prohibited. Firearms and other weapons are not allowed at the Inn except to the extent expressly authorized by applicable law.
If a guest or his or her invitee damages any room or other property of the Inn (other than by smoking or vaping, which will be handled according to our “Smoking” policy), the guest will be charged a fee to repair, restore or replace the damaged room or property in an amount to be determined in good faith by the Inn in its sole and absolute discretion.
Acceptance of Policies; Exceptions to Policies
The making of a reservation constitutes the acceptance of all our policies by each guest covered by the reservation, regardless of whether the guest made the reservation or is accompanying the guest who made the reservation. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to make exceptions to our policies at any time and for any reason.