Smith is a cozy, romantic room located on the second floor of the Inn.
What Our Guests Say
“Our room was spotless, comfortable and well appointed.” (2020)
“Our room was decorated beautifully and was appointed with every amenity for our comfort and convenience. No detail was overlooked.” (2020)
“Some of my best literary friends occupied the shelves – Orwell, Hemingway, Rand, Mitchell – what could be better?” (2020)
“Each room was beautifully decorated with warmth, coziness, elegance and charm.” (2019)
Essence of Casual Elegance
At the Camden Maine Stay Inn, we understand the levels of comfort, luxury and sophistication that you want and expect in a guest room. That’s exactly what you’ll find with our lovely Camden, Maine, lodging options. Our eight guest rooms, while distinct in appearance and varying in size, share a unique combination of highly sought-after characteristics: charming, traditional period details; tasteful, refined decorating; and modern comforts and conveniences. It is often said that our Camden, Maine, lodging options have a sense of casual elegance in that they have the elusive quality of being both sophisticated and comfortable at the same time.
The principal features of the beautiful guest rooms at our Mid-Coast Maine B&B are summarized below:
- Capacity – All the lodging accommodations at our Mid-Coast Maine bed and breakfast sleep two persons, though two guest rooms (Huse with an extra twin bed, and Latanza with a sofa bed) can easily sleep three persons. If there is a need for additional sleeping capacity, we also have a comfortable air bed available.
- Location – One guest room (Carriage House) is located on the ground floor; one room (Dogwood) is on the first floor; five guest rooms (Common Ground, Latanza, Tierney, Topper and Smith) are located on the second floor; and one room (Huse) is on the third floor. Regardless of which guest room you choose, our staff always are available to carry your luggage to and from your room.
- Floor – Each guest room has either vintage wide-plank wood floors, fine Berber carpeting or a combination of the two.
- Stoves and Fireplaces – Three guest rooms (Common Ground, Carriage House and Latanza) have a gas log stove or fireplace.
- TV and DVD – Three guest rooms (Common Ground, Latanza and Huse) have a flat-screen TV and DVD player.
- Views Outside – Every guest room at our Camden, Maine, bed and breakfast inn has a captivating view of either our beautiful, park-like garden, a stand of mature evergreen and deciduous trees across our driveway, or the lovely white clapboard houses along historic High Street.
As you can see, we aim for your guest room to be one of the highlights of your vacation experience at the Camden Maine Stay Inn. While there is so much to see and do in coastal Maine, it is comforting to know that at the end of the day you always can rest and relax in your sophisticated, comfortable guest room.
Click on the photos below to view our Camden, Maine, lodging options in more detail.
Topper is a secluded, quiet room located on the second floor of the Inn.
Dogwood is a spacious, quiet room located on the backside of the first floor of the Inn.
Tierney is a spacious, cheery, light-filled room located on the front side of the second floor of the Inn.
Huse is a spacious, three-room suite occupying the entire third floor of the Inn.
Carriage House is an idyllic, romantic room located on the back side of the ground floor of the Inn.